Landlord & Tenant Board Disputes" />
Landlord & Tenant Board Disputes
- This tribunal deals with all matters relating to disputes between a landlord and tenant.
- The statute that governs this relationship between the parties is the Residential Tenancies Act.
- J&N Paralegal Services represents both Landlords and Tenants before this Tribunal.
- J&N Paralegal Services can help with all enforcement requirements, including Sheriff evictions, judgment collection, etc.
- Most common matters heard before this tribunal are:
- Non-Payment of Rent
- Damage to Rental Unit
- Rent Abatements
- Eviction for Own Use or Sale of Property
- Harassment / Substantial Interference Claims
- Unauthorized Occupancy
- Maintenance Concerns
READ MORE BLOG ARTICLES