Lyndsay is a licenced paralegal in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario. She graduated with high honours from CTS Canadian Career College in 2016. In February of that same year, Lyndsay successfully passed the Law Society of Ontario’s paralegal licencing examination, earning her P1 Paralegal licence. In June of 2016, Lyndsay founded J&N Paralegal Services. Currently she resides in Simcoe County with her husband and 2 children.
What is a Paralegal?
- A paralegal is someone who can provide a limited number of legal services under the direction of the Law Society of Ontario.
- A paralegal must be qualified through education and knowledge of the substantive and procedural aspects of the law.
- A paralegal must have legal training and must have successfully passed the licencing examination put on by the Law Society of Ontario.
- They may work either under direct supervision of a lawyer in ALL areas of the law or they may practice on their own within the permissible scope of practice as set out by the Law Society of Ontario.
- As a licenced paralegal, it is my duty to advocate for my clients in a professional and courteous manner.
The information presented on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Please consult with a legal service provider (Lawyer or Paralegal) for advice about your individual situation. You may contact this office by way of electronic mail, telephone or in person. Please be advised that contacting the office through the website does not create a formal relationship with J&N Paralegal Services. A formal relationship is created when J&N Paralegal Services has been properly retained, by way of a duly executed retainer agreement, to act on your behalf. Until a formal relationship has been established, please withhold from sending any confidential information regarding your matter.